2.9

Neutral

Caring, professional , exceptional !!

My husband saw Dr. Schwartz for a procedure. We were told different things every time we called to check on results and follow up. Hold times on the phone varied from 30 min to 45 min. Only to speak to a receptionist who was very rude.

Administrator

Not Mr Caring

A Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Schwartz is all a doctor should be: an excellent listener who never makes me feel as if I am wasting his time, yet who gives me all the time I need. He knows just what to do and is caring and kind at all times. I have never seen as well run a practice as his. I am completely satisfied with my Doctor.

Review- Charles Schwartz, MD Granite Medical

Dr. Schwartz was not a proactive doctor to me. He wanted to see me time and time again but seemed scared to actually treat me. He would say things like "lets wait and see how you do" He loved to run blood tests, procedures and collect data. But he never actually treated me. He seemed afraid of doing anything and had an extremely passive aggressive style with me. He took every question as a personal attack and would become very angry if challenged or questioned in the least. This created a hostile feeling and restricted communication. When I actually became sick and not just coasting in my illness Dr Schwartz decided he would no longer treat me and sent me to another doctor to actually do all the hard stuff. Thanks for taking my money for a year while I was well and then passing me off doc, your a real genuine kind a guy!

Dr. Charles J Schwartz is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Quincy, MA.

Dr. Charles J Schwartz Is this you?