Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Jablecki
Dr. Charles Jablecki, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Jablecki is affiliated with Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla, Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego and Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Jablecki has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscule Diseases
- Neuromuscular Diseases
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
My orthopedic surgeon and Family Practioner both have said Dr. Jablecki is tops in his field. When a doctor has difficulty diagnosing a patient they contact Dr. Jablecki.It took a couple of months to get into be seen. He is friendly, but business like.He was very thorough in his exam. Neurologists are not known for being easy to talk to, but Dr. Jablecki is the exception.
Dr. Jablecki is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Children's Hospital - San Diego
Children's Health Center
UC San Diego Health System
Sharp Memorial Hospital
U C S D Medical Center - Hillcrest
UCSD Med Center Hillcrest
44 Years Experience
Graduated in 1969
Locations & Directions550 Washington St, San Diego, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Charles Jablecki in this video.
Dr. Charles Jablecki is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.