Dr. Charles E Jahrsdorfer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles E Jahrsdorfer?

RUDE!

The first two visits he appeared understanding and attentive. Then you question something at the next visit and he becomes defensive. I have never seen a more pompous doctor who clearly doesn't know it all. In medial school I thought part of the schooling was also to listen to patients symptoms after a prescription causes problems. I don't know why he hasn't been sued for malpractice, but I think its coming. His staff - VERY VERY RUDE! There is one lady in particular who has a nasally voice who in my own opinion belongs in a cubicle alone and a computer. She lacks everything possible that would make her qualified to deal with people. HORRIBLE!!! Would not recommend him at all.

Wonderful Doctor

Love this man!

Great manners, very understanding and staff is just as great.

Great Doctor

If you are looking for a primary doctor to save you time, money and most important your life, I suggest you make an appointment with Dr. Jahrsdorfer. He has retained a wide range of knowledge and can correctly diagnose a medical problem instantly. He is easy to talk to with his warm personality and listens patiently. His nurse, Charlie, is a jewel. Office is clean, staff is very nice and helpful. Easy parking.

very efficient, easy to talk to and listens to your problems & concerns.

Dr. "J" and his staff are exceptional to say the least! Friendly, professional, knowledgeable and caring. Great patient experience!

Compassionate Doctor

Dr. Jahrsdorfer is a great practitioner. I have seem him over the course of three years and his diagnoses and prognoses are accurate and helpful. The bad review is for his poor office staff. There have been many times I have considered switching doctors offices because of his rude office staff but after speaking with Dr. J and his nurse they comfort me and I always come back . The current substitute office manager Sunnee dismissed me from the practice because I told her that I considered switching because of the office staff. I had an appointment at 9:30am one morning (driving from Morehead City) and she calls to inform me Dr. J would not be able to see me that day after I was already 1 hour into the drive. Absolutely the worst customer service I have ever experienced and seems to not care about patients that are in certain situations. I'd recommend CEMA in Greenville or Physicians East.

I walked into the office because it is so close to my home and due to an injury I had to drive myself with my left hand. I walked in an explained I had no driver's license, no insurance card, and no credit card and no cash. I had left them all in my pocket book in Raleigh the previous day and they were in transit from Raleigh. The staff was exceptional.....they actually listened, very rare these days, and took me back to x ray immediately. I was in and out in the no time I would have been in the waiting room for my doctor IF his staff would have deemed me worthy, which from past experience, I doubt.

Dr. J equals ultimate care optimum health

I thank God everyday for Dr. jahrsdorfer who literally saved my life. He found a cancer that a previous doctor overlooked and dismissed as a cyst. He is truly an angel and his warm smile and pleasant demeanor are an added plus. His staff are very professional and ever so caring. Joan is the best in proviciency and a pleasure to talk to. Charlie is a saint and Doreen is amazing. I love them all.

Med student - great example!

Dr. J is a wonderful physician. He is caring and compassionate and always does a great job. As a medical student, I feel that he does a great job going through a differential diagnosis, educating the patient, and, most of all, he has an excellent bedside manner! I have recommended Dr. J to my fellow students and friends and am very thankful to call him my family doctor!

Love Dr. Jahrsdorfer. Smart, on the job, accurate and ond the job