Dr. Charles A Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles A Johnson?

Waste of Time

The singular worst Doctor's office experience I have ever had. I was referred to Dr. Johnson to further diagnose what 2 other doctors thought was cancer in my eye. I arrived at 8:45 am, 15 minutes before my 9:00 appt., to fill out paperwork and was then moved to waiting room in the backoffice. After waiting about 45 minutes, I asked an annoyed staff member about my wait. She came back to me and matter-of-factly said there were 7 patients in front of me, waving her hand across the waiting room, and said it would be about 1 1/2 hours before I was seen. I asked for the Office manager, who invited me back to her office to discuss my issue. She non-chalantly informed me they were an eye specialist and "things can come up, causing delays in appt's". Her answer to how can you be 2 1/2 hours behind at 9am in the morning.....someone threw up in an exam room. I told her she was lying (which she didn't appreciate), which she knew was true, and told her I was leaving and to not bill my insurance for $1. She pulled me aside on the way out, and whispered that "it is not up to her how things are scheduled" with a smirk at the end. A total admission to a complete waste of time and disappointment for someone who thinks he has cancer. This has to be a reflection of the doctor and his attention to details. BTW, I did have cancer and had it successfully removed by a competent doctor.

Very concerned about my personal health. Not just my eyes. My overall care. He did Restore on my eyes. I see 2020!!

Excellent doctor and staff.