Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charles R Judy has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Charles R Judy has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Charles R Judy has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Charles R Judy is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
After waiting a half hour in the lobby, then an additional 30 or so minutes in the actual office room(Which he made a habit with me)He decided to treat me with hateful disrespect.I have had to deal with baldness most of my life, in which Dr. Judy knew about. He pointed out the day I decided to wear a wig.... Why are you wearing that ridiculous thing for? Needless to say, I was quite upset..
I had to have cataract surgery and had to cancel appoint I have heart problems diabeties my diabetic perscription was about to run out he would not refill my perscription said it was time for an appointment. I was told if something was to happen to me he would get into trouble. Seems to me that me not having my medicine would cause me trouble. If he would have of the word courtesy I probally would have made another appointment with him. He comes across as arragant smart mouth I wouldnt want to be on his prayer list.
I had only one appointment with this man and I left in tears. I've never faced anyone so rude and uncaring in my life. His practice was not flourishing for obvious reasons so he started a second proffession, handing out suboxone to opiate addicts. Billing patients insurance for outrageous fees. Money hungry and greedy!
Dr. Judy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Charles R Judy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
Locations & DirectionsFamily Health Clinic, 600 Randolph St, Radford, VA
Dr. Charles R Judy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Radford, VA.