Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charles F Jung has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
38 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1980
Strong Memorial Hospital
Dr. Charles F Jung accepts the following insurance providers.
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Capitol Hill Campus, 125 16th Ave E, Seattle, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Charles F Jung in this video.
Dr. Charles F Jung is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.