Dr. Charles E Kaegi Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Charles E Kaegi?

I agree w/ cold, rude, couldn't get us out the door fast enough, actually said "I have other patients waiting". Looked at his computer the whole time, could have cared less! Steer clear of this Dr. if you are looking for any sort of compassion or concern, just wanted to prescribe meds and get us out the door!

Don't waste your time

These other people must be referring to a different Dr. Kaegi. The one I saw was cold, rude, and totally unprofessional. He couldn't seem to get me out the door fast enough. I wouldn't wish him on my worst enemy if I had one.

racist doctor, classist doctor

I am thankful that many other doctors change my opinion regarding snob, rude and unethical CEK.

Charles Kaegi, Racist Pig

He put me into panic instead of helping me.

I don't recommend him to anyone, I am myself a master level mental health professional, and he did me wrong, misdiagnosed me, mess up my medications, very rude he abandon me and never look back to apologize or give an opportunity to find another doctor. Thanks to my common sense i was able to manage any crisis, and but still dealing with the mess up in my meds and already great advances I had accomplish in my own health. His negligence set me back. I am sure he needs to read more about the many ways medications work and when is the appropriate time to stop or switch them.

Unkind heart!

My overall experience with this doctor has been truly frustration. I won't recommend him to anyone, I don't want them to fell the way I am, he doesn't listen the patients opinion, and has a weak ego. Professionally, he is capable to close a case mostly unilaterally, leaving you with no time to find another doctor to take care of the patient needs. He is very inflexible, and uncaring, he needs to see the pain of the patient to give and to take apologies.

An autocratic not much of a listener professional

I never felt understood by this professional, he speak little, spend the less time possible with me, his goals are what matter in the treatment, I had medications prescribe by a previous doctor and they worked for me, and Kaegi change them leaving me with nothing that help with my symptoms in this area of my suffering. I am dissapointed by the way he took over and disregard my needs in treatment. I am obligued to find a kind,simphatico, respectful and culturally inform doctor. There is more I will like to say but is too late and I won't go back to him, he didn't respect my credentials and my professionalism in knowing my own persona and what was good for me in terms of meds and time.