Dr. Charles L Kalsted Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Charles L Kalsted?

Not Thorough

I took my 5 week old son into the ER and he was seen by Dr. Kalsted. My son had a temp off 100.4, vomiting, and a slight cough. After xray, blood work and an rsv test he sent us home saying my son had choked and that he was fine.The next night my son developed a fever of 100.8. I took him into the pediatrician where we had to sit and do tests for five hours. He is now getting shots of rocephin to treat what he has. If it was that he simply choked his CBC would have been normal the night we were in the ER but it wasn't! He is a pathetic excuse for a doctor.