Dr. Charles Kanos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Kanos?

ACDF Surgery

Posted on July 21st, 2017

I could not recommend a doctor more than Dr. Kanos. My personal experience with him and his staff was stellar. Having two severely herniated cervical discs, extensive nerve damage, and loss of muscle usw - I found Dr. Kanos professional and confident with an incredible bedside manner. I am now three months post-op with a perfect recovery from a two level spinal fusion. I would highly refer Dr. Kanos as a surgeon to anyone.

Very poor bedside manor*****

Posted on June 1st, 2017

Dr had a very poor bedside manor.I had to ask the dr to please explain my new brain diagnosis and stop talking to his shrine and make eye contact with me.He did not do A full exam and would not go over the MRI with me.Very poor Doctor *****

DID SURGERY ON MY HUSBAND AND MYSELF. WE BOTH LOVE HIM.

Posted on January 16th, 2013

Dr. Kanos did surgery on my husband and myself. We both agree that he is the BEST!!! He did not rush into surgery and tried every reasonable alternative before surgery. He is so caring about his patients that you would think you are the only one. His beside manner is as if you were part of his family and caring immensely about any of your concerns. Thank you Dr. Kanos for all that you have done for my husband and myself. We both are much better off having known you as our physician. Stay caring and down-to-earth with your patients because you are one of the few doctors that make you feel that way. Thanks again.

Paramedic

Posted on November 20th, 2012

Excellent Surgeon. I only hope to have him as a future surgeon if the need arises.

The only doctor who thought to do a CT scan & MRI on me.

Posted on August 4th, 2012

The best doctor I have ever had. No other doctor had ever thought to do a CT scan or MRI. I truly believe that if it were not for Dr. Kanos, I would not be here today!!THE MOST CARING DOCTOR I HAVE EVER HAD.

Long time patient

Posted on June 14th, 2012

I have been a long time patient of Dr. Kanos, while he is an excellent Doctor, it seems that the inability to maintain a moderate act of treatment(s)...or other theory of what may be going on with my post titanium plates and specifically the protrusion above and below the fusion is and remains a mystery. I feel somewhat lost in treatment plans and wonder if he only focuses on patients that tend to only need surgery.

Great surgeon, makes surgery process easy and less stressful

Posted on February 17th, 2012

Very professional but still personal. Great bedside manner as well as office attention. Surgery went great and I felt I was a priority through the entire process. Highly recommended!

Miracle Man

Posted on March 2nd, 2011

Doctor Kanos has had to do three surgeries on my spine three different times, each for similar problems yet different basic issues. Each time there was immediate relief after the surgery!! Dr. Kanos is a compassionate, conservative and exceptionally knowledgable Surgeon, I cannot recommend him highly enough!

first visit retired police officer

Posted on February 16th, 2011

Even though a MRI is needed before Dr kanos can determine why I still have extreme pain after surgery from another nerosurgen Dr kanos was inpressive upon first impression.

star man

Posted on October 23rd, 2010

this man saved my life

Posted on November 14th, 2009

Although I had to have surgery, Dr. Kanos explored every other option and operated after there was nothing left to help me. When I woke from surgery, Dr. Kanos was at my bedside in the recovery room. I have always felt that I was important to him as a patient and not a number. What an awesome surgeon!

Dr. Kanos is the best

Posted on October 14th, 2009

I just had neck surgery and his compassion and response to my injury and pain was nothing short of outstanding. His office staff is equally as wonderful. Thank you so much Dr. Kanos