Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charles Kase has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Charles Kase has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Charles Kase has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Charles Kase is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Does not speak down to me and uses plain English. Always makes sure I understand the problem and my options. Very conservative. Knows the limits of medicine and won't make promises he can't keep even when it's not what I want to hear. I take my whole family to him and recommend him to others. Appointments are a little hard to get.
He misdiagnosed me and then applied the treatment you would to a 70 year old not an active outdoor person under 40. His misdiagnosis and way outdated treatment resulted in permanent damage. He also used treatments and suggested surgeries that were contraindicated. Thankfully after two wasted surgeries I swtiched doctors. The new doctor repaired much of the damage Dr. Kase did and identified problems Dr. Kase never even recognized!!! Still some damage could not be undone. He's stuck in military mode from the 1980's and is also extreamely arrogant when he clearly has no right to be! I asked him pointed questions based on my own research which he publically mocked (I later learned from other doctors) but it turns out my research and questions were dead on and had he been humble enough to follow up I wouldn't be permenantly messed up now. He's damaged other people too and always finds a way to blame something or someone other than himself.
Dr. Kase is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mat Su Regional Medical Center
30 Years Experience
Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences F Edward Hebert School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
United States Naval Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCharles Jeffrey Kase MD, 6231 E Mountain Goat Cir, Wasilla, AK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Charles Kase in this video.
Dr. Charles Kase is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wasilla, AK.