Dr. Charles W Kessler Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Charles W Kessler?

Very happy!!!

My daughter had a breast reduction. He did an excellent job!!!! She feels much better and looks great. Some times office wait times are very long, but the end result is worth it. Dr Kessler was very good about explaining every detail to us. He was also pleasant to work with. The nursing staff was very knowledgeable and friendly.

Very compassionate physician. He spent lots of time with me.

I went to him for removal of cancer on the right nostril of my nose. Now my nose is flat and I can't breathe from the right side. When I asked him what could be done to fix the new problem he became very angry. He said he would do surgery again but I was scared to, because of his anger.

Breast reduction

I had a brest reduction a year ago with Dr. Kessler. I went from an FFF to a C-D. Im so happy with my results. He certainly knows what he's doing. Infact, im looking to get a tummy tuck next with dr.kessler .

Bad breast reduction result

Dr. Kessler did a breast reduction on me and now my chest looks like a fat man's chest. My friend says they look like empty little sacks. When I went to get him to fix them he admitted that they didn't look right. He refused to pay to have them fixed and would not take my calls or answer my mail about this matter. I can't afford to have this corrected so I just wear fake breast enhancers, but that only helps when I have my clothes on. I would not recommend Dr. Kessler for breast reduction surgery. Run the other way!