Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles G Kevorkian
Dr. Charles G Kevorkian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Kevorkian is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center. Dr. Kevorkian has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles G Kevorkian has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Charles G Kevorkian has the following 19 expertise
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Nerve Damage
- Surgery Recovery
- Chronic Pain
- Sports Medicine
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Muscle Spasticity
- Movement Disorders
- Back Pain
Showing 2 of 2
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors (2017)
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise. Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Dr. Kevorkian is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
University Of New South Wales
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Charles G Kevorkian accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBaylor Physical Medical Rehabilitation Associates, 6624 Fannin St Ste 2330, Houston, TX
Dr. Charles G Kevorkian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.