Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles J Kilo Jr
Dr. Charles J Kilo Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Naples, FL, with another office in Port Charlotte, FL. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kilo has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles J Kilo Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Charles J Kilo Jr has the following 11 expertise
- Addison Disease
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Gland Issues
- Cushing Disease
Showing 5 of 29
I was a patient of his several years ago and lost his care because of a business decision . I changed Dr's and did not feel that I was getting any better or becoming wiser to my illness. The practice changed again and I was able to get back with Doc Kilo . Best thing that ever happened to me. He listens to me and now my health plan is going forward.Lots of questions are being answered and much more understanding of the deeper issues. I can not say enough about this DOC.
I have seen Dr Kilo for the past 6 years. He takes excellent care of my husband and myself. He has left Anchor Health and now opened a concierge practice. We now have no wait time at all. I have been able to call him directly on a saturday morning for his advice when I wasn't feeling well. He is an excellent Doctor and person. We are so glad he's our concierge Doctor. What a blessing...
He was very friendly, very smart and caring. He helped me and gave me insight where prior Doctors had not. I have recommeded him to many of my friends and family.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
27 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Barnes Jewish Hospital
Dr. Charles J Kilo Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Charles J Kilo Jr in this video.
Dr. Charles J Kilo Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Naples, FL.