Get the facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms, common allergens, and doctors who treat the condition.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charles P Kimmelman has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Deviated Septum
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Taste Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Smell Disorders
- Nasopharyngeal Diseases
- Voice Disorders
- Swallowing Disorders
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Facial Trauma
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Head and Neck Cancer
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2011, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
43 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Charles P Kimmelman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRobert M Smith Md Pc, 993 Park Ave, New York, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Charles P Kimmelman in this video.
Dr. Charles P Kimmelman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.