Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charles E Kinsella has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical ventilation to assist their breathing.
Pulmonologists diagnose and treat patients with conditions such as asthma, cystic fibrosis, asbestosis, pulmonary fibrosis, lung cancer, COPD, and emphysema. Exposure and inhalation of certain toxic substances may also warrant the services of a pulmonologist.
Some of the tools and tests pulmonologists use to diagnose a patient are a stethoscope in order to listen for abnormal breathing sounds, chest X-rays, CT scans, blood tests, bronchoscopy, and polysomnography.
- Sleep Disorders
- Tuberculosis (TB)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Angiographic Visualization
- Chest Infection
Showing 5 of 15
Horrible doctor. Told me that dust mites were causing my sleep apnea. I told him the pressure in my machine was too high for me to breath and he wanted me to turn it up higher. Would not listen to anything I had to say. Told me that surgery doesn't help sleep apnea. He is a quack.
This is the most arrogant doctor I have ever dealt with.He will not listen to you .He will not answer your questions.He is very critical of the doctors and lab facilities in Johnson county.On my first visit he told me he was sending me to a "REAL LAB " at St.Francis to repeat a test I had done in Johnson county.I walked out of his exam room on my second visit in the middle of my visit. Very, very arrogant.
I've been to this office twice and felt that the doctor/patient relationship would never be a partnership. Dr. Kinsella was nice enough but very dismissive of my questions. He often answered me with one word and abruptly. Also, some on his staff act impatient with any questions, and my phone calls were never returned by his assistant.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
31 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Charles E Kinsella accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSaint Francis Medical Group, 1040 Greenwood Springs Blvd, Greenwood, IN
Dr. Charles E Kinsella is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenwood, IN.