Dr. Charles Kinsella Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Charles Kinsella?

City-County Councilor

Posted on November 3rd, 2016

His staff are rude. The rudest staff I have ever dealt with at a Doctor's office. There are better pulmonary doctors out there and I am getting another one. Eventually he'll get the hint that he should listen to his patients.

Horrible experience.

Posted on January 20th, 2016

Horrible doctor. Told me that dust mites were causing my sleep apnea. I told him the pressure in my machine was too high for me to breath and he wanted me to turn it up higher. Would not listen to anything I had to say. Told me that surgery doesn't help sleep apnea. He is a quack.

Very arrogant doctor

Posted on April 25th, 2013

This is the most arrogant doctor I have ever dealt with.He will not listen to you .He will not answer your questions.He is very critical of the doctors and lab facilities in Johnson county.On my first visit he told me he was sending me to a "REAL LAB " at St.Francis to repeat a test I had done in Johnson county.I walked out of his exam room on my second visit in the middle of my visit. Very, very arrogant.

Patients not a Priority

Posted on May 5th, 2012

I've been to this office twice and felt that the doctor/patient relationship would never be a partnership. Dr. Kinsella was nice enough but very dismissive of my questions. He often answered me with one word and abruptly. Also, some on his staff act impatient with any questions, and my phone calls were never returned by his assistant.

And you call yourself a professional?

Posted on July 29th, 2011

Dr. Kinsella is rather dismissive with his answers and comes off as very arrogant. It seems Charles has forgotten that he is nothing more than a well-paid civil servant. He should treat his patients with dignity and respect and not like annoying children.

Posted on May 17th, 2017