Dr. Charles T Klodell Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles T Klodell Jr?

Very successful surgery!

My husband recently had an aortic heart valve replacement. Dr. Klodell performed the surgery along with his associates, We are so very pleased with the outcome and recovery time. Dr. Klodell initially met with us to go over the procedure and he was very nice and explained things to the fullest and was not in a hurry. He was very respectful. I highly recommend him, and the nurses in ICU as well were beyond excellent. The morning of the operation, my husband lay beside me and I was thinking that in a few hours his heart would be stopped, so the reality of what was about to happen was surreal, but he was in very good hands and he was healthy going into the surgery. He is recovering well and we are so happy that Dr. Klodell came highly recommended from another cardiovascular doctor. His assistant Kim was absolutely fantastic too. Thank you all for what you did for my husband and our family!

Awesome Physician, your in good hands.

He paralysed my vocal cord, so at the age of 35 I can barely speak.

lack of honesty

Heart Surgery

This doctor along with his staff is the best. They save my life. It was not for them I would not be here today. The staff is greet.

He was absolutely unprofessional and not thorough in my consultation, but wanted me to pay a ridiculous amount of money for a 10 minute consultation, which I had to wait more than 10 minutes for. He was also questionable in examining me, and I would not recommend him to anyone.