Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Koopmann Jr
Dr. Charles Koopmann Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Otolaryngology and Pediatrics. Dr. Koopmann is affiliated with St Mary's of Michigan - Medical Center, CS Mott Children's Hospital and Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Koopmann Jr has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Charles Koopmann Jr has the following 1 expertise
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Dr. Charles Koopmann Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Koopmann is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Mary's of Michigan - Medical Center
CS Mott Children's Hospital
Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Chelsea Comm Hosp, Chelsea, Mi
Chelsea Community Hospital
University of Michigan Health System
Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
44 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1969
University Of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCS Mott Children's Hospital, 1540 E Hospital Dr, Ann Arbor, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Charles Koopmann Jr in this video.
Dr. Charles Koopmann Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.