Dr. Charles Kryski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Kryski?

I worked for him in 1984

Posted on November 11th, 2017

My son was a patient, He is now gone.

Posted on April 27th, 2011

My son 31 years old had been vomiting excessively about 10 to 30 times a day over the last year, he had excessive sweating also very tired. We had moved to Yuba City, Ca. My son was on Medicaid. He had been to a doctor in Utah where we lived previously, they did all kinds of tests from a scope to blood tests and found nothing wrong.I went with my son to see Dr. Kryski. I could not believe my ears the Dr. asked my son, "is this your Mommy?" Does she always go with you to the doctor.That was his first question.I injected that I am very worried that is why I was there, I explained all the throwing up he had been doing on a daily basis, from 10 to 30 times a day.No energy, the color of gray he had the excessive sweating. I explained the doctors in Utah, where we use to live had done all kinds of tests and found nothing abnormal. He said because my son is on Medicare he would not be able to see a Gastroenteritis, besides that he said, "It is all in your head, go to see a Mental Health doctor".I could not believe my ears. No, I told him I knew something was wrong he argued saying he knew it was all from his mental health.I took him to another doctor she acted like she cared but never did anything either. I came home to find him dead about 6 months latter, with blood coming out of his mouth.How can people like Dr. kryski be doctors? Why is he a doctor?It is apparent he has no caring. He would not even get the records from the previous doctors tests.

Posted on April 13th, 2009