Dr. Charles Kuntz IV Is this you?

Posted on March 9th, 2015

He healed my spine and corrected what others couldn't get done. I will really miss this doctor.

Posted on March 4th, 2015

I loved him. He saved me from never walking again, I will truluy miss him

Posted on June 25th, 2013

Dr. Kuntz is one of the top spine surgeons anywhere. Both my surgeries turned out so much better than I expected. I would recommend him very highly . As much as I personally would intrust my spine to him. The repairs he made to my Mothers back is just beyond belief. He took a woman that was bent at the waist and walked doubled over with two canes. To a woman standing upright and straight. Thanks Dr. Kuntz, so much

Waited a long time to see his interns

Posted on April 16th, 2012

I waited a long time to see this man. He spent NO time with me. Out of my 2 visits I saw him for maybe 45 seconds. I was a paycheck. He was the most non caring person I have ever met. They charged my ins. 650.00 per visit. I had the MRIS they requested at Mayfield Imaging that was well over 3000.00 my ins. paid. My balance is 82.00 and they are calling my house and have not returned any of my films, doctors notes, anything I was told to bring - they still have. Just because these guys are rated the best of the best doesnt mean a dam thing. This was the worst experience. I had such hope in him & he didnt even see me. I have been suffereing since 2008 and I meant nothing to this man. The one intern I had on my second visit could hardly speak english - my husband or I could not understand what he was even saying. Dr.Kuntz may have been a good doctor but has lost his way.. he is not a caring doctor. He did not care about me, what is wrong with me, - nothing. The biggest false hope I had ever had. Its so sad. I now understand why our healthcare system/cost is in the condition it is in. Its just sad.

Posted on October 16th, 2015