Dr. Charles L Levy Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Charles L Levy?

Mrs.

He is know as the "Butcher of Mid-Ohio Valley". The title truely applies to him. He ruined my sons's life by performing spine surgery that he did not need. He is now being treated by surgeons at the Mayo Clinic. They are trying to undo the things this so called surgeon did to him. Avoid him at all cost.

4 star doctor my butt. He had no need side manners. He doesn't listen to you when you have a concern. He had to redue my surgery,2 within 5.days. because he screwed up. He treats you like dirt underneath his shoes. I am a over weight person, however I am a larger built women. Any way, he makes a comment. Now this is not word for word. If I wasn't a large child growing up and not so heavy now,I probably wouldn't have the problems I have now. Although,I was told by a spine Dr., that my condition is due to over working through out my life. In conclusion I'm a person who doesn't ask for much. But I.went in there for a certain problem, and I come home with the exact same problems.

He did my ACDF in 2008. Surgery went well, though it was a rough recovery. He was very professional - not the warmest guy. I had an adjacent ACDF in 2010 and was told that my first ACDF was done very well.

Unbelievably wonderful doctor and person. Dr. Levy is truly an outstanding man. He immediately puts his patients at ease, speaks in terms they can understand, and treats them with the utmost respect and genuine concern. He's attentive, warm, and exceptionally personable. I highly, highly recommend him for anyone considering spinal surgery or any neurosurgical procedure.