Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charles L Robinson has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
He delivered our baby and we are traumatized by this experience. His manner was barbaric and he had absolutely no communication skills. There is confusion about whether our child was in distress or not, and he left no notes on the delivery chart so we will never know. If you are researching him for possible O.B. care, PLEASE KEEP LOOKING! There are many, many excellent caregivers available in our area - THIS MAN IS NOT ONE OF THEM. Please, look elsewhere.. I am not the only patient to have complaints. . . Do a little additional research and good luck with your little one
36 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Saginaw Cooperative Hospital
Dr. Charles L Robinson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGulfport Ob/Gyn Clinic, 4502 Old Pass Rd, Gulfport, MS
Dr. Charles L Robinson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gulfport, MS.