Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charles P Lago Sr has the following 1 specialty
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
Dr. Charles P Lago Sr has the following 11 expertise
- Colorectal Surgery
- Rectal Pain
- Abdominal Pain
- Rectal Bleeding
- Colon Cancer
- Bowel Resection
Dr. Charles P Lago Sr has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Charles P Lago Sr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 47
I had surgery by this doctor in 2009. Seven years later I still think about him. He is Barbaric and deliberately traumatized me emotiinally. He botched my surgery, I almost died. I literally opened back up inside and out 11 days after my surgery. I had to have a second surgery by another physician to fix his mess. Please, stay away from this man!!!
Dr. Lago has hands of gold. He basically got me my life back and I will always be grateful to him. No I am not a relative by the way. He knows his stuff. May have a hard time getting used to his personality but don't let that discourage you. Underneath it all he is a superb surgeon. His staff is kind and the other doctors who work with him are pretty good too.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Lago is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1989
Orlando Regional Healthcare System
Dr. Charles P Lago Sr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsColon & Rectal Clinic, 350 N Pine Island Rd Ste 300, Plantation, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Charles P Lago Sr in this video.
Dr. Charles P Lago Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plantation, FL.