Dr. Charles Lalonde Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Charles Lalonde?

My best OB so far.

Posted on January 23rd, 2017

This is my 4th pregnancy and my 4th OB/GYN. I've only been in twice so far and each time, I've barely sat down before they called me in. The Dr. Spends plenty of time with me during the appointment, and also takes the time after my appointmemt to review, and go over the next appointment. So far I really like the office, all of the staff are great!

specific and to the point

Posted on January 21st, 2017

he is very much about facts but for me, as a scientist, i prefer this to the other docs i've had in the past that seemed more interested in small talk. he is concerned about keeping me and baby alive and well and that's what's important. he did a flawless tubal removal when i had an ectopic pregnancy and caught it before it burst.

Unprofessional

Posted on September 28th, 2016

I've been to Dr.Lalonde several times and he never addresses my concerns. Because I am a very patient and forgiving person I kept returning. I finally changed doctors and my issues were addressed immediately. I am afraid he is the type of doctor that would miss stuff because he is not thorough whatsoever. I felt rushed during all of my appointments and he undermined my concerns which turns out were very plausible according to my new doctor. I do not recommend anyone go to Dr.Lalonde. While their staff is extremely nice, the doctor just treated me like a number and did not show any concern over the issues I was experiencing. I did not feel at ease whatsoever with him.

Posted on July 15th, 2016

Not a very understanding nor patient doctor. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

Posted on December 23rd, 2015

Great doctor! He helped me with my ectopic pregnancy, and he always had a plan and was very prompt about calling me. His assistant is very sweet also. I think people might take his haha it's hard to place the right word, he never sits still and I can tell that his mind is always thinking and sometimes those thoughts don't make it out so it leaves a different impression on people but I get it. My brother is he same way and he is a.d.h.d. not saying that he is, that's just what it reminds me of. He is well educated and knows what he is doing.

Diaspointed long time patient

Posted on November 13th, 2015

I had been going to Dr. Lalonde for over 14yrs, i had my last 3 children under his care, all healthy and loved him and his staff, however, the last time i went to see him and had real concerns he was insulting and dismissed my issues, i was, to say the least shocked. I have now suffered with the same issues and will go to a different doctor with my concerns. Im not sure what has changed, always loved he was informative and spent time to explain, and seemed to care, that has changed. I will no longer recommend him to anyone, ot return as a patient

Posted on September 1st, 2015

Deliverd two and. About to be three.

Posted on August 29th, 2015

He seems like one of those doctors that are in it for the money! He does not care what you have to say and he is very rough when it comes to cervical checks, and he does not listen to what you have to say!

Dr. Lalonde goes above and beyond.

Posted on August 5th, 2015

Had him as my doc for 16yrs now. He's really good at what he does. I can get a same day appt when I need. They always call and check in. He always has given me the best care. I have healthy children to prove it.

Horrible Experience

Posted on May 28th, 2015

okay so I had my first pregnancy and it was my first time going into a obgyn, keep in mind im a teen mother. Dr. Lalonde was no help at all. he never explained anything to me. he never took necessary tests for my baby at the correct weeks and he ran out of the room right away. it was a horrible experience. If you're a first time mom and don't know much about what's suppost to happen and warning signs of when to go to the hospital DONT GO HERE.

Posted on March 6th, 2015

Dr. Lalonde was straightforward with me, and knew what I was facing before I did.

Bottom Line it for me doc!

Posted on June 22nd, 2012

I, along with several of my friends here locally have had Dr. Lalonde for different procedures, but mostly hysterectomies.Being in the Medical field myself since 1993, I can appreciate a doctor who gets the job done and gets straight to the point! Okay, so he doesn't have the greatest bedside manner, but he is not rude or unprofessional. He may have a dry sense of humor and lack a little in 'bedside manner,', but come on folks, do you want a specialist or a comedian? I I had two procedures done and although Dr. Lalonde is very specific with his instructions, he is very good at what he does. I do have to go back however and get my 'sling' checked out.... Note to self: RESEARCH EVERYTHING :)