Dr. Charles G Lampley IV Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Charles G Lampley IV?

Best OBGYN

All the women in my family goes to him. He's sweet,gentle & doesn't judge. And he genuinely cares about you.

So thankful for his optimism

I went in for my, first OB appointment around 5 weeks, and they only saw a sac. They took my hormone levels, and they dropped after 48 hours instead of doubled. Dr. Lampley called me after he got this information, and was very compassionate, but told me that I would more-than-likely miscarry. He said that he wanted to me to come back in around 7 weeks for another ultra sound "just in case" because he "hoped he was wrong." We went back in at 7 weeks and there was a baby and heartbeat!!! It was a wonderful day :) I was thankful for his desire to wait it out, and that he wasn't 100% negative about the situation.

The doctors are fine. The practice is incompetent. They repeated misfile or neglect to file medicare and commercial insurance claims correctly or on time and refuse to correct errors, resulting in patients being over billed and harassed.

Dr. Lampley was my doctor during my first pregnancy and he also delivered her. All throughout my doc visits and even in the hospital I was impressed by the way helped me feel comfortable and that he was in-charge of the situation. His bed-side manner is profession yet warm.

Rating

Dr. Lampley is very compassionate. He always seems to have time and I never feel rushed or hurried. Also love his assistant, Donita. They are professional and I trust their expertise. Both I and my daughter go to him and have no complaints. I would recommend him to all of my friends and family.