Dr. Charles J Lancelotta Jr Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Charles J Lancelotta Jr?

AIG insurance (worker's comp) has sent my husband to this quack 4 times to be "evaluated". He has a complete chart of my husband's medical history regarding his back injury, the surgery and the staph infection as a result of surgery, yet asks the same dumb questions each time. Not once did he examine my husband. He is a total waste of air.

Had to wait for my appointment, but took time to explain my problem in everyday terms so that I understood what was going on. He did not push surgery either - said this would be a last resort.

do not go!

Dr. Lancelotta was terrible!. He kept me waiting for over an hour, his reception staff were rude and too busy with personal phone calls to give any updates or apologies. He could not diagnose my back pain and did not appear to have reviewed any of my test results. I would have utterly no confidence in any diagnosis that he made and am lodging a complaint with my insurance company. i will not go back to this Dr.

This doctor was the insurance companies doctor on my case and it seems that was all that he really cared about. After my surgery (done by a different doctor) when going to see him he didn't even bother to examine me. Told me that the issues that I was having were in my head and then sent me on my way. I would not recommend him to anyone that was having serious back issues!

My Visit

I waited over 90 minutes beyond my appointment time without concern from the staff or doctor- no apology or update on when I would be seen! The doctor had his own agenda- he barely listened to me or my answers to questions, as he asked several more than once. I have no faith in this man. Others walking out of their appointments felt the same way and verbalized how off he was in his diagnoses! I hope to never go back to him.

noble prize

Quote from the Dr. " If I knew the cause of 9 out of 10 patients with back pain, I would have a noble prize in medicine ".

Dr. Charles J Lancelotta Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, MD.