Dr. Charles Langley III Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Dr Langley was the best doctor I ever had I saw him for 20yrs ,

Dr. Langley is a rude hateful little man. He doesn't deserve to have any patients with his hateful bedside manner.

Doctor Langley was use to be my doctor at Shelby Medical. He was not a nice doctor and I dreaded my doctor visit. He would talk mean to you like he was wasting his time having to see me. If you are over weight he will talk to you like you are dirt. He is a weight freak. How can someone so skinny be such a weight freak? I don't know but he is. When a new doctor came in I was glad to switch from him. I don't see how he has any patients with is bed side manner. He can be very rude to you and talk to you with a very hateful attitude. If you have had the same experience please let others know. He needs to be more caring and understanding.