Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charles W Lapp has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Charles W Lapp has the following 9 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Dr. Charles W Lapp has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 13
DR. LAPP HAS BEEN MY DOCTOR SINCE 1992, HE WAS ABLE TO FIND OUT WHAT WAS WRONG WITH ME WHEN CHARLESTON AND DUKE COULD NOT. HE IS A AMAZING DOCTOR BECAUSE HE FINDS OUT ALL ABOUT EVERY ASPECT OF YOUR LIFE AND ILLNESS. HE IS KIND AND UNDERSTANDING IF WE HAD MORE DOCTORS LIKE HIM THIS WORLD WOULD BE A LOT BETTER PLACE. HE IS STILL MY DOCTOR I JUST HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO TRAVEL TO NC SINCE MY MOM PASSED, BUT IF YOU NEED A DOCTOR FOR CFS, FIBROMYALGIA HE IS THE ONE TO SEE. IT MAY TAKE A WHILE TO GET A APPOINTMENT SO BE PATIENT
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2013, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
44 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 1974
University Of North Carolina Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsHunter Hopkins Center Pa, 7421 Carmel Executive Park Dr Ste 320, Charlotte, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Charles W Lapp in this video.
Dr. Charles W Lapp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.