Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charles R Law has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Cerebral Palsy
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Surgery Recovery
- Nerve Damage
- Chronic Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Dr. Law is very caring and compassionate about the children and their families. He takes the time to listen to the families wants for their children. I would and have recommended him to several of the families that I provide services for. I have had no complaints so far. My daughter and I love Dr. Law
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
26 Years Experience
East Tennessee State University James H Quillen College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Charles R Law accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUnited Cerebral Palsy of Greater Birmingham, 100 Oslo Cir, Birmingham, AL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Charles R Law in this video.
Dr. Charles R Law is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.