Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charles A Leroy has the following 2 specialties
- Adult Medicine
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr Leroy has been my doctor for over 15 years. After I had my daughter he helped me lose the baby weight and changed the way I et with his nutritional information. After I turned 30 I started getting botox from him and I am now 43 with no wrinkles. Getting botox has prevented me from getting the wrinkles as when I stop they start to return. He has helped me with beauty tips and is actually the smartest doctor I have met. They sell great products there for the skin and have a great facialist. He is one of the most kind doctors you could ever meet. He has kept me at a healthy weight, and helped with all beauty aspects from skin to weight. Without him I would not look like I do...which I am told 10 years younger than my age. Thank you Dr Leroy for keeping my weight in check, and also beauty tips and products. He does the best botox injections I have seen, no pain and no weird looking eyes etc.
Dr. Leroy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dc General Hospital
Dr. Charles A Leroy accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCharles Anthony Leroy Md, 1305 W Arrow Hwy Ste 107, San Dimas, CA
Dr. Charles A Leroy is similar to the following 0 Doctors near San Dimas, CA.