Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Lew
Dr. Charles Lew, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tacoma, WA. His specialties include Pediatrics. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles Lew has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Charles Lew has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Charles Lew is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles Lew - Posted on November 14th, 2015
I will never be back to this 'man', i cannot believe he is a pediatrician. it scares me that he has held a job for so long when he is not thorough at all and makes many mistakes. he laughs at his pts and i have never had a pediatrician give such bad advice and complete and utter disregard for children. on top of that, he asks the parents what he should do, or what they want him to prescribe!!! i have had to see him 3 times in the past 5 years and he has made mistakes each and every time. He is a liability!
Westchester Medical Center
Dr. Charles Lew Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
Locations & DirectionsPUYALLUP TRIBAL HEALTH AUTHORITY, 2209 E 32nd St, Tacoma, WA
Dr. Charles Lew is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tacoma, WA.