Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Charles G Line
Charles G Line is a Doctor primarily located in Clarkston, MI. He speaks English.
Charles G Line has the following 4 expertise
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Women's Health
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Kidney Cancer
Charles G Line has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 9
After visiting my family physician of nearly 30 yrs. I was told there was nothing he could find nothing wrong with me to come back in a month. I had lost 35 lbs. & was having fevers daily & night . Luckily I met Dr. Line who almost immediatley diagnosed me with Rocky Mt. Spotted fever. I am still suffering its ever lasting effects but alive because of Dr. Line.
With regret Dr. Line has moved from Michigan. I have just discovered he is back in Virginia, I wish I could move there. To make a long story short, because of Dr. Lines diligence I am still alive. I went to see Dr. Line for Bronchitis and congested lungs issues (aka a cold). He ran the right tests and ultimately it was discovered I had a heart issue. I was admitted to the hospital and it was discivred I did have an issue. I had seven blocked arteries. HFHS was able to correct this issue with six stints and one angioplasty. I had no heart attack and was able to recovery faster than most people with this kind of issue. Without Dr. Line and his work ethic I am a firm believer I would not be here today. I would like to thank him yet again and wish him luck in Virginia. He is a great Dr. and you cannot go wrong with having him watch over you.
I met Dr Line at the PIN ministry on a Sunday afternoon where he volunteered to treat the homeless and uninsured. I then started seeing him at his office. I have never met a more caring and selfless doctor. When he left the area recently I knew I was going to suffer a huge loss as well as the rest of the lives he touched. The person who gave him such a poor revue must be pitied because he/she never got to know what an extraordinary person and doctor he is!
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsClarkston Lakes Family Medicine, 6483 Citation Dr Ste B, Clarkston, MI
Charles G Line is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clarkston, MI.