Dr. Charles Line Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Line?

dr. Line probably saved my life.

Posted on February 21st, 2017

After visiting my family physician of nearly 30 yrs. I was told there was nothing he could find nothing wrong with me to come back in a month. I had lost 35 lbs. & was having fevers daily & night . Luckily I met Dr. Line who almost immediatley diagnosed me with Rocky Mt. Spotted fever. I am still suffering its ever lasting effects but alive because of Dr. Line.

Dr. Charles Line....

Posted on February 20th, 2012

Dr. Charles Line is a very professional doctor. He helped me to deal with my headaches and with my heart. Thanks to him, I have stopped fainting and I'm doing well. Thank you Dr. Line.

A great Dr. that saved my life

Posted on January 20th, 2012

With regret Dr. Line has moved from Michigan. I have just discovered he is back in Virginia, I wish I could move there. To make a long story short, because of Dr. Lines diligence I am still alive. I went to see Dr. Line for Bronchitis and congested lungs issues (aka a cold). He ran the right tests and ultimately it was discovered I had a heart issue. I was admitted to the hospital and it was discivred I did have an issue. I had seven blocked arteries. HFHS was able to correct this issue with six stints and one angioplasty. I had no heart attack and was able to recovery faster than most people with this kind of issue. Without Dr. Line and his work ethic I am a firm believer I would not be here today. I would like to thank him yet again and wish him luck in Virginia. He is a great Dr. and you cannot go wrong with having him watch over you.

great doctor, greater human being

Posted on October 14th, 2010

I met Dr Line at the PIN ministry on a Sunday afternoon where he volunteered to treat the homeless and uninsured. I then started seeing him at his office. I have never met a more caring and selfless doctor. When he left the area recently I knew I was going to suffer a huge loss as well as the rest of the lives he touched. The person who gave him such a poor revue must be pitied because he/she never got to know what an extraordinary person and doctor he is!

Posted on February 21st, 2017