Dr. Charles Lomax Is this you?

4.7

The Best!!

Posted on September 18th, 2013

Doctor Lomax is the most caring and professional in his field of expertise. He took real great care for my mother (77yrs.) and explained everything in great detail to us and put my mind (& moms) fears at ease!! He did wonderful surgery on mom and followed up with a call from his personal number!! I have never seen a more caring doctor in my lifetime!! Thank-you Doc. Charles!!!

He's Great!

Posted on July 16th, 2010

Dr Lomax never makes me feel like he is in a hurry, either in the office or on the phone. He solved a difficult problem that several other doctors I had seen were not able to solve.

Great Care

Posted on July 6th, 2010

Outstanding care from everyone associated with Dr Lomax. Surgery went well and Wesley Long 23 hour care excelled. Dr. Lomax is a dedicated professional. My waiting time has always been under 5 minutes .

Posted on January 8th, 2010

Dr. Lomax is the most caring doctor I have ever been to. I have been going to him for over 20 years and he has never misdiagnosed a problem. He is easy to contact when you need him. I have even gotten in touch with him at home on a Sunday evening when I had caught the flu and was scheduled for surgery the next day. He follows up with his patients the very next day after a proceedure and continues to call if there are any problems. I would reccommend Dr. Lomax to anyone that needs a great OB-GYN.

Posted on July 16th, 2009

I think he is very thourgh and professional. Love him and even referred my daughter when she got old enough

Posted on November 11th, 2015