Dr. Charles D Long Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles D Long?

Excellent care

Dr Long and his staff provided excellent care for me after a surgical incision split open a month after the surgery. With his prescribed wound treatment, it healed without any infection or further complications. The written information provided detailed my wound care protocol and additional information regarding nutrition and other day to day things that would promote the healing was very helpful. When additional would supplies were needed, his staff took care of ordering what was needed and it arrived the next day. I highly recommend this doctor and his team.

I had 3 surgeries with Dr. Long. He managed my pain and made me feel better than I have in years! Love him.

excellent!!!

Professional and courteous

Dr. Long was professional and a pleasure to work with. I would recommend him to my friends and family. There is no visible scar which was very important to me.

I love Dr. Long and his staff. They make you feel so comfortable and they truly care about their patients.

I had surgery with Dr. Long a few months ago and can't say enough great things about him or his staff. After just a few moments of talking with Dr. Long I knew I would be in good hands for my procedure. His knowledge, beside manner and his ability to communicate with me made me feel at ease about my procedure. He and his staff made me feel welcomed and comfortable almost immediately. I knew Dr. Long and his staff were there to help with questions or concerns before and after my procedure. I recommended him to a friend who needed reconstructive surgery and won't hesitate to recommend him to friends or family in the future. They are great people to have with you through difficult times.

I would recommend Dr. Long to anyone considering having plastic surgery. I had breast reduction and it changed my life completely. Dr. Long is very professional and thorough. His staff is very courteous and pleasant. I knew I chose the right doctor when I walked in his office and the waiting room is meticulous- to me that is a sign that the doctor cares about details. Dr. Long explained everything to me before and after surgery. It was a great experience overall. Thank you Dr. Long!

Dr. Long was amazing! I went into my surgery knowing very little and was nervous About picking a surgeon. I chose Dr. Long due to his calming personality, full disclosure of risks and/or negative effects and overall comfort and I couldn't have made a better decision! Dr. Long was on time, had fantastic bedside manner, and called me the day of and after surgery to make sure I was doing well. In addition, his staff called me as well and they are all so helpful and kind. Aside from Dr. Long's professionalism, my surgery results exceeded my expectations and I would go back to him in a heartbeat!

Very respectful and knowledgable

Dr.Long is a wonderful doctor. He was compassionate and intelligent. He spent time with me and made me feel important. He did an amazing job with my condition, and would highly recommend him to anybody looking for a great plastic surgeon!

Thanks

Dr. Long made my plastic surgery a great experince and I love my new look. His professionalism was outstanding and I'm so thankful to have been his patient. From start to finsh Dr. Long and his staff made me feel at ease about my surgery. I'd definatley go back to him for any future plastic surgery needs.

Dr. Long changed my outlook and improved my self confidence, I had a tummy tuck which he did a fantastic job, no more hanging fat.Now that I had this surgery I feel that my quality of life has improved dramatically.I would recommend this to anyone and would suggest that u get the surgery done by Dr long.

Thank you so much!

Dr. Long works miracles... he has changed the way I look and feel about myself. In fact, today was my one year post surgery check up and when I saw my "before" pictures - I couldn't even recognize myself. Dr. Long made me feel so comfortable about my surgery before and after it was complete. When I had questions he was only a phone call away to answer any concerns I had. His excellent staff also took time to reassure me before and after my surgery. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is considering breast reduction surgery. I am now back pain-free and I swear, I look and feel years younger. Thank you, again, Dr. Long (and staff) for changing my life - for the better!!!!