Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Longwell Jr
Dr. Charles Longwell Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Vernon, IL. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Longwell is affiliated with Crossroads Community Hospital, Crossroads Comm Hosp, Mount Vernon, Il and St Marys Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Longwell Jr has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Charles Longwell Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Longwell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Crossroads Community Hospital
Crossroads Comm Hosp, Mount Vernon, Il
St Marys Hospital
Good Samaritan Regional Health Center
Good Samaritan Regional Health, Mount Vernon, Il
39 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Osf St Francis Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSt Marys Good Samaritan Medical Group, 1708 Jefferson Ave, Mount Vernon, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Charles Longwell Jr in this video.
Dr. Charles Longwell Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Vernon, IL.