Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles W Lunn Jr
Dr. Charles W Lunn Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Lunn is affiliated with St Anthony Hospital and Mercy Health Center. Dr. Lunn has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles W Lunn Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr Lunn has been my primary care doctor for about 10 years. Very easy to talk to and very knowledgeable. Give practical advice and will explore the pros and cons of treatment options. Highly recommend him to anyone looking for a primary care physician.
Dr. Lunn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Trinity Lutheran Hospital
Dr. Charles W Lunn Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOklahoma City Clinic, 701 NE 10th St, Oklahoma City, OK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Charles W Lunn Jr in this video.
Dr. Charles W Lunn Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.