Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles D Lutin MD
Dr. Charles D Lutin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Decatur, GA, with another office in Woodstock, GA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles D Lutin has 2 locations
2891 N Decatur Rd Ste C
Decatur, GA 30033
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles D Lutin has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Charles D Lutin has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Charles D Lutin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles D Lutin - Posted on December 26th, 2018
Dr Lutin was very thorough and professional. He was direct and knowledgeable. There were no smiles though and I could have used a little cheer; it was after all Christmas Eve. Of course I'm sure he didn't want to be there, and neither did I. Fortunately the nice radiologist was quite cheerful.
41 Years Experience
Duke University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Christiana Care Health System
Dr. Charles D Lutin Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Charles D Lutin's office for more information.
2891 N Decatur Rd Ste C Decatur, GA : (404) 298-0008
6440 Bells Ferry Rd Woodstock, GA : (770) 200-1220
Locations & Directions
Dr. Charles D Lutin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Decatur, GA.