Dr. Charles Callahan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Callahan?

He was right on with my Diagnosis.

Posted on January 27th, 2012

Posted on December 15th, 2011

Tried to see him 11years ago. Staff would not make appt. and hung up. Called again a year later. They told me I was non compliant and hung up. Called after some time: staff read my name and address and hung up. I was never a patient. 5 months ago A doctor referred me to him. My hematologist was faxed a script from him for blood work. The results were faxed to him. I have been waiting 5 months for my results. I have had granulosum anular, vasculitis and vein remodeling for 11 years. If it is an infection from my surgery I will be disappointed that I had to enure it for 11 years because of sloppy office practices.

Posted on February 28th, 2016