Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent
Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Thromboembolism Facts about thromboembolism, including causes, symptoms, and risks.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles O'Brien
Dr. Charles O'Brien, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Muskegon, MI, with another office in Muskegon, MI. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery. Dr. O'Brien is affiliated with Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus, Mercy Health Partners-Mercy Campus and St Mary's Mercy Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles O'Brien has the following 1 specialty
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities in these areas as well as respiratory and heart conditions like lung cancer, heart disease and diseases in the diaphragm.
Thoracic surgeons are similar to heart surgeons, except they have additional training in the entire cardiorespiratory system and in how your blood vessels work with your lungs and airways. They’re also trained on catheters used in the chest, as well as cardiac and respiratory support systems that might be part of your treatment plan.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. O'Brien is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
Mercy Health Partners-Mercy Campus
St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
MHP Hackley Campus
MHP Mercy Campus
41 Years Experience
University of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1972
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Charles O'Brien is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Muskegon, MI.