- 26 years of experience
- Speaks English
- University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
- 2 specialties
- 7 expertise
- 3 locations
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles M Watson DO
Dr. Charles M Watson, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR, with other offices in Butte, MT and Missoula, MT . He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Preventive Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles M Watson has 3 locations
1015 NW 22nd Ave
Portland, OR 97210
2827 Fort Missoula Rd
Missoula, MT 59804
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles M Watson has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally well or without a specific ailment and want to either learn how to maintain their current health or acquire better health.
These doctors will advise patients on specific diets, exercise regimens, and lifestyle habits that are suited to their particular needs. Preventive medicine/wellness specialists take into account a patient's nutrition deficiencies, physical and cardiovascular capabilities, and habits in order to advise specific vitamins and supplements to take, how much physical activity to undertake, and which habits should be broken and replaced with more positive behavior.
Dr. Charles M Watson has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
26 Years Experience
University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Charles M Watson Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Charles M Watson's office for more information.
1015 NW 22nd Ave Portland, OR : (503) 413-7074
400 S Clark St Butte, MT : (406) 723-2500
2827 Fort Missoula Rd Missoula, MT 59804
Locations & Directions
Dr. Charles M Watson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Portland, OR.