Dr. Charles May Jr Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Charles May Jr?

Great surgeon & staff, Long waits of 1hr+

Posted on July 24th, 2016

Dr. May is a talented surgeon who shows respect for his patients and isn't dismissive of their pain. He listened, was never condescending, tried conservative treatments, and proceeded to operate with precision & discrete incision placement. Staff response time to messages is great, no Rx order issues, all questions answered. Office is over-scheduled. Multiple visits where shortest wait was 40mins (average 1hr+) after scheduled appt. More respect needed for patients' time. Allot total time of 1.5-2hrs for visit.

Posted on June 28th, 2016

Been 10 months since knee surgery and it's not good!

Posted on December 30th, 2015

Awesome Dr.

Posted on June 30th, 2015

Dr. May is very busy and sometimes we have to wait but, well worth it. My knee surgery went well and Dr. May was great thru the entire process from the office to the hospital. Great Job and will continue to see Dr. May

Posted on October 1st, 2014

I could hear him and his nurse talking bad about other patients and he was absolutely no help to me. I will never go back to him. Very rude.

Retired Administrative Secretary

Posted on March 20th, 2013

Dr. May has a friendly, easy going manner that immediately makes you feel comfortable. He takes his time with you and explains everythng about your diagnosis clearly. He even called me at home the night before my surgery to make sure all my questions were answered and I felt as good as possible about having the total shoulder replacement surgery. My surgery and recovery have gone extremely well. I was very pleased with Dr. May.

Hate to Complain~

Posted on February 6th, 2011

This is my first rating...But, this is also my second trip to the same doctor. First thing he has told me both visits "probably nothing we can do for you"...Before any test were done....He ordered two MRI'S they were ok. So, he tells me "I only fix or repair things that are broken?" ...Sorry nothing was broke. Won't waste my time going there again...Even if something is BROKEN!

Posted on October 12th, 2017