Dr. Charles Mayo II Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Charles Mayo II?

Posted on October 6th, 2017

All he knows is to prescribe medications!!

Dr. Charles W. Mayo II is the most educated psychiatrist in my opinion in his field. He goes beyond psychiatry and has used psycho-analysis with self help treatment techniques I can use to treat my mental illness.

Posted on December 23rd, 2014

He has shown dedication above and beyond to helping me learn, detect triggers and teach me how to live with bipolar disorder.

After all these years

Posted on December 20th, 2014

My son saw him many years ago when he got a serious skin infection he was working with an HMO at the time and had superb bedside manor and sent my son to childrens hospital . Scott was there for 4 days in isolation as it was a very infected. He was very kind to my son and even now , many years later I will never forget how safe he made my son feel.

Nothing but the best

Posted on May 17th, 2014

I was treated by doc Mayo back from 1992 until about 1996 My time with him was the most productive out of all the years i spent trying to find help. You know since i have not found the need to look any further. I cannot say enough good about him. I hope he remembers me i would think so, I would love to speak to him as i have not now for many years. Just wanted to take the time to say how wonderful I think you are.

RN and mother of a 24 year old with bipolar disoder

Posted on October 14th, 2012

My son has severe bipolar disorder and had been off his meds as well as not functioning very well for the past 3 months. He voluntarily admitted himself to the psych unit at the hospital. The day before Dr Mayo saw him, another psych doc said, "I don't keep people in the hospital just because they are anxious and can't sleep." Dr. Mayo saw him the next day, spent an amazing amount of time with him and described the very concerning symptoms that I see. He was compassionate, an amazing listener, and took the time to see what most doctors never see b/c my son can hold it together for a short appt. Dr. Mayo watched a movie with my son about bipolar disorder, and it was only then that he saw all the contorting and bizarre body movements along with high anxiety. Dr Mayo said to me, "I know what you are talking about." What blessed words to hear. So grateful for this doctor.

Posted on October 6th, 2017