Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles M Mccurdy Jr
Dr. Charles M Mccurdy Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Myers, FL, with another office in Fort Myers, FL. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine. Dr. Mccurdy is affiliated with Nch Baker Hospital Downtown. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles M Mccurdy Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
Dr. Charles M Mccurdy Jr has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Charles M Mccurdy Jr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
In 2001 I was blessed to have Dr. Charles Mccurdy Jr as my perinatologist. His assistant Hilda was the absolute best. I was high risk due to my age of 41. I was given the best care and all was well. My baby was 3 pds at birth. Today 16 years later, my son wears a 12 shoe and 38 pants. Thank you Dr. Mccurdy for your expertise and love for your work.
Dr. Mccurdy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
United States Naval Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Charles M Mccurdy Jr in this video.
Dr. Charles M Mccurdy Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.