Dr. Charles Mclaughlin Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Mclaughlin Jr?

Excellent communication on patients needs

Highly skilled, showed,oo patient exactly what was to be done and he did it. Very pleased with results. Would recommend to all. Smart and courteous staff were very helpful

Had abdomino plasty done and still have a very extended stomach, because he didn't sew nearly enough muscle. Also, he made an additioal one inch incision from staring at the incorrect spot. He also didn't remove fat correctly so there is a valley where the 40" scar is! The worst surgeon! Recovery was horrible and the procedure was for nothing! Hospital rooms were old and nurses loud at night waking patients up every hour.

I have had many surgeries with Dr McLaughlin at his old office and at this office I was always treated well the staff is friendly and courteous. The doctor sometimes runs late but I would rather him take his time with patients them treat them like they're not important to him.

Not going back

Went in with expectations for a blepharospasm upper and lower (done 15 yrs earlier by him) and a partial lift to define neckline and chin. He came two hours late for surgery with flimsy excuse. It was a red flag for me. I came out with an over cut on one upper lid that is hideous when I use any expression and the other lower eye was cut far too deep and I have had two corrective surgeries and it's still drooping and is watery from mid-day on as too much air hit the eyeball. Went in with normal ear lobes and came out with pixie ear lobes (another corrective surgery). Still much scarring, two additional surgeries to correct things that shouldn't have been done (at no charge for MD but a hefty facility charge). Not going back ever.

terrible experience facelift

No conversation about what he would do. He decided during surgery on his own my larynx protruded and somehow shoved it over to one side. Two years post surgery I cannot breathe while lying down with my head to the left. My scars are obvious. One eye has a big crease and is different from the other. He didnt do lower eyelids as promised. He said I expected too much and said this is normal swelling and will go away. No compassion. My scars under chin are ragged and 3 inches wide. Neck is all lumpy. I sent photos and got no response. He also put scultra in my face

Grumpy and unrespectful

The worse doctor in tampa bay.

very happy

Very pleased with the results

Best kept secret in Tampa :)

Extremely satisfied!

Wow- more than I could have hoped for. Stellar doctor!

Fabulous results

Was told by my family doctor that Dr. McLaughlin was the only plastic surgeon he would go to or his family and he was right. He is a true artist and cares very much for all of his patients.

He has been my surgeon for years

I went first to see Doctor Mac when my other plastic surgeon got arrested Doc Mac was the only Dr willing to take my case with out any medical background as the police took all the patients records and we were not allowed to have them back. I was in the middle of reconstruction surgery and Doc Mac did a wonderful job and he's been my plastic surgeon for over 20 years.

Uneven breast augmentation- poor bedside manner, felt like just another patient and income to him, unprofessional with certain staff.