Dr. Charles C Mcnair Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles C Mcnair Jr?

Long Overdue

There was never a time in Dr. C.Mc Nair's Care that I was ever turned down when I needed his medical attention. His sense of humor was natural and whether I was in a time of difficulty or simply there for a physical, his visits were always pleasurable. His staff was the best. Like family to me. His bedside manner was friendly and optimistic. He or his staff always followed up after visits and he certainly always spent time with me. This man is special and a natural gifted healer. Thank you Dr. McNair for being a special part of my medical care. Thank you also for taking care of those I love as well. Your presence in special times of family crisis will never be forgotten. There is no one that can go wrong in calling you their doctor.

I consider myself lucky to have such a wonderful doctor.

Dr. McNair has been my doctor since I stopped going to a pediatrician at 18. He is seriously the best. I encounter a lot of doctors in my line of work and have yet to meet one that is as kind, knowledgable, and down to earth as he is. He legitimately cares about his patients. His bedside manner can't be beat, he's kind, compassionate, extremely knowledgable, and he's funny! He makes you feel safe and comfortable even at the doctors office. I'm going through a very dark and trying time in my life and Dr. McNair has truly been an enormous support. I feel as though I have an ally in this struggle whereas before I felt completely alone. I'm writing this because I am incredibly grateful to him. He's helped me so much and a thank you just doesn't feel adequate. He is truly a genuine healer. Thank you.

Dr. Charles C Mcnair Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southbury, CT.