Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles H Mcswain has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Charles H Mcswain has the following 8 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 6
Great, Caring Doctor and Staff
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles H Mcswain - Posted on October 29th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles H Mcswain - Posted on October 22nd, 2016
Dr Mcswain and his staff make you feel very comfortable and are very polite, friendly and most importantly approachable. most dr.'s offices it is either the staff is nice and the doctor has no bedside manner or vise versa. Dr. McSwain and the staff are both simultaneously nice and friendly. to me that is rare.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles H Mcswain - Posted on September 25th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles H Mcswain - Posted on August 3rd, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles H Mcswain - Posted on April 8th, 2015
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Mcswain is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Charles H Mcswain Accepts the Following Insurance
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Humana Choice POS
Locations & DirectionsCHARLES H MCSWAIN DO, 2225 E Flamingo Rd Ste 105, Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Charles H Mcswain is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.