Dr. Charles Menzel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Menzel?

Simply The Best

Posted on February 10th, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Menzel for 4 year's, and He has been a life-saver. He talk's and listen's. He has a tremendous background

Posted on December 8th, 2016

Dr Menzel is a quality doctor that takes his time to work with you.

Took me 25 years to find the best!

Posted on November 23rd, 2016

I've needed medication and therapy on-and-off for around 25 years. I have found psychiatrists who are good with their meds, but either don't do therapy or who are terrible at it. I have worked with a couple of good psychologists, and wished only they could prescribe. Dr. Menzel knows the meds for me better than any Psy MD I've ever seen and outshines even the best therapists I've used. I can't recommend him enough. He's so good, however, it's really difficult to be a new patient. If you can't, he can probably refer you to someone good.

I reccommend Dr. Menzel

Posted on February 5th, 2014

There was nothing I disliked about Dr. Menzel. He is a very intelligent psychiatrist who truly cares about his patients. He returns phone calls in a timely manner & can be counted on to always be there for you. I trust Dr. Menzel as far as medications he has prescribed & for the help and advice he has given me over the many years I have been seeing him. He has helped me through the difficult times I have had with anxiety & living with a spouse who has bi-polar disorder. I would recommend him to anyone! He is one of the best doctors I have ever had!

Ms. Maureen Brown

Posted on September 10th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Menzel for over a year now. When he took me on I was a very HIGH risk patient. Had been seeing another pych that was really just a drug dealer, never spent anytime exept for writing the scripts that I wanted him to write. I had left my foiance about a year prior due to infidekity and I took advantage of the previous doctor and wound up addicted to things I didnt even knew existed. So, finally about a year later, I decided I really needed someone who will really talk to me, take the time to listen to my story, get a correct diagnosis and continue to work with me as I continued to take my journey in life. Our first visit I was very honest with him, told him about the last Dr. and what had happened and that I am out of control and in need of help. He DID say he would take me on as a patient, however if I called early for a prescription, or show any signs of use, the only thing I could do is go to rehab and he'll see me when I get home. Needless to say, that never happened. Life happened. I continued to seehim faithfully, with panic attacks and issues with anger and he continued to just walk with me thru life as a guiding hand. I still see him until this day and I plan on seeing him for the forseeable future. He is a verycaring man that will make a plan with you on what your goals are and help you to make sure you get there..Kudos to my Doctor ,who has helped me through the thick and the thin of life.Thank you sooo much.

Posted on May 9th, 2016