Dr. Charles Mercier Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Charles Mercier?

Do Not Recommend

Posted on November 13th, 2015

He never made eye contact with me, never actually looked at my wrist and foot (only the x-rays on the computer), called me "honey" five or six times and never once used my actual name. He didn't seem interested in hearing anything I had to say about my injuries, was condescending in answering questions, seemed anxious to leave the room, and would have done a procedure on my wrist that would not have yielded the best outcome had I let him do surgery. Possibly the worst experience I've ever had with a physician. I have a name, Dr. Honey!

A bum elbow.

Posted on March 27th, 2013

During my first visit, a personable Dr. Mercier successfully treated my right sided " tennis elbow ". Now nine months later, I have developed a bursitis in the same elbow. He compassionately administered a steroid shot ;sent me on my way saying " two weeks of rest ( no tennis ) should do the trick!"

Forgot About My Son's Surgery!

Posted on March 15th, 2011

On the day my son was scheduled to get a pin out of his dislocated ankle WE did everything we were supposed to do: fasted, showed up at the hospital, got prepped, etc. Dr. Mercier, however, was later and later. Finally they called him at his home, and he admitted that he had forgotten that he was supposed to operate that Monday morning. So there was my very nervous nine-year-old waiting and waiting, and by the time the doctor finally arrived the surgery was three to four hours late and the anesthesiologist had gone off duty and we had to start all over with a new one. UNFORGIVABLE.

Posted on February 23rd, 2011

Very sorry to have seen the doctor. Very bad experience.

Bad Medicine

Posted on January 13th, 2010

Dr. Charles Mercier doesn't do a full evaluation of injury nor ask the patient any questions--only look at an xrays and not physical appendage, range of movement, etc. He has the worst bedside manner--walks out of room upon asking a question. He bills erroneous charges, makes unnecessary office visits and partners with a medical sales representative to talk you into expensive, unproven "medical" apparatuses. The other "doctors" in the office may be better, but Stay Away from Dr. Mercier!

Posted on October 27th, 2017