- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charles E Meusburger has 2 locations
Dr. Charles E Meusburger has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Charles E Meusburger has the following 24 expertise
- Anxiety Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mental Illness
- Marital Counseling
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Family Counseling
- Dissociative Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Personality Disorder
- Couple's Therapy
- Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Charles E Meusburger Accepts the Following Insurance
- 1409 Lombard St Philadelphia , PA 19146
- 3069 English Creek Ave Ste 225 Egg Harbor Townsh , NJ : (609) 484-0770
More about Dr. Charles E Meusburger
Dr. Charles E. Meusburger, MD is a Psychiatrist who received his medical training at the University Di Roma, and completed a residency program at Thomas Jefferson Hospital. He has been in practice for 31 years.